May 10, 2007

Getting Paid Per Post

Pay Per Post, one of my sponsors, wanted to know my opinion of their valuable service offering advertisers blog reviews. Coming into contact with them at first, I was a bit skeptical. Is it really possible that I can get paid for doing what I am doing anyway, blogging? Being a member for almost three months now, I can say that it is not even close to what I thought it would be like…IT IS BETTER. A lot of the advertisers here

So far, I’ve made approximately $150, and that is more than I’ve made with the ads on the side of the blog. With a low Google and Alexa page rank, I can’t complain for this fair chunk of change. With the money I am making, I am planning on buying a car. Think of it as a pet project. While it might not be a practical goal for the next year, it will most likely work out, and I’ll get a car. It’s all going into the good savings account, something my good dear readers have become accustomed to injecting their own cash in.

Without a doubt, if you’re not just looking for change, and looking to get out of debt, why not start your own blog and help defray the costs of interest or other debt payments?




blog reviews

No comments:

Changing LINKS