November 24, 2008
According to a CF Magazine survey, Citigroup is once again dominating the worldwide market for Mergers and Acquisitions. According to the survey, knowledge of industry and market trends is the most important reason for choosing an investment bank, and insight into the corporates' own business is a close second. Relationship factors in choosing an advisor came fourth with 66% of respondents rating them as important.
November 18, 2008
October 30, 2008
Key To Obtaining Benefit
- Understand each other's plans, hopes, and dreams.
- Take time to develop a written spending plan TOGETHER - visit HERE
- Plan your spending EVERY SINGLE MONTH - ensure that you are funding at least one of your dreams at all times
- Become debt free - calculate your Debt Freedom Date HERE
Posted by X at 18:16
October 14, 2008
Here are some links:
- Brip Blap asks what is ROWE and how does it affect the workplace?
- Winter’s coming and Frugal Dad looks at gel fuel fireplaces: a frugal home heating alternative.
- Generation X Finance gives this advice: read the fine print before signing any loan - you might be surprised at what’s in there!
- Here’s a wealth tip: lean the art of delayed gratification from Million Dollar Journey.
- The Digerati Life presents last minute gift ideas and shopping tips for holiday procrastinators.
- Money Smart Life also in a giving spirit writes Christmas gift cards - choosing the best gift card.
- My Dollar Plan talks about opening a new Solo 401k for the self employed.
- The Sun’s Financial Diary directs you to get your free ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall today!
More Financial Posts:
- Consumer Commentary writes GM wants you to fear its collapse.
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity presents 100 money saving tips for the holiday gifting bonanza – all sorts of topics and categories and all sort of tips. Great read!
- Here are some ideas on how
Posted by X at 18:14