November 9, 2007

Dentemp® O.S.Dental Cement First Aid

A while, a long ago, I was eating a jolly rancher and was transported back to the days of my youth, when I had good strong teeth. Biting the hard candy, I felt and immense pain that brought me back to the reality of the situation. I’m old, and with age come dental caps. Being the case that I was sitting in a meeting, I couldn’t just get up and excuse myself to run off to the dentist. People began to notice the pain and discomfort in my face, looked at me strangley. Finally, the director of the marketing department looks at me, pauses the meeting, and asks me directly, what in the hell is wrong with me. I inform them, they laugh, and I get sent to the dentist, like a child gets sent home from school.

Boy do I wish that DENTEMP® O.S. was around then. Instead sitting at the conference table in pain, and then missing the rest of the important meeting at work, I could have been gone for about an hour, which is how long DENTEMP takes to work, and then made my presentation, instead of looking like a fool andmissing my presentation and meeting. Having learned from this experience, I would like to introduce you to DENTEMP® O.S.

DENTEMP® O.S. is a fast solution for dental pain and discomfort caused by loose caps and lost fillings. When the pain hits you in the middle of the night, you’re not going to get into the car and drive around until you find a dentist open (which you wont!) Instead, you’ll want to find some sort of solution to the problem for the night that will work until morning when you’ll want to check in with your dentist.

DENTEMP® O.S. has been proven safe in clinical tests. No need to worry about swallowing it since its safe enough to eat.

It's Easy!

Dental First Aid:

It's Strong:

Fully FDA Approved:

Provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort.

Just remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No Mess! No Mixing! Several Applications in each vial.

Replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns.

You can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting.

All products have been tested and fully comply with FDA Regulations for Oral Care.

For a more comprehensive review of the product, read the directions.

Buy Dentemp OS






1 comment:

Sam said...

I am looking for article regarding stress management in dentistry.
Dentist debt solutions

Changing LINKS